Residential Development for saleBentinck Court, Yiewsley, Middlesex
- Freehold Development Opportunity
- Outline Planning Permission
- Conversion of Existing Office Premises into Nine Apartments
- Town Centre Location
- Railway Station (400 Yards)
Residential Development Opportunity with Outline Planning Permission for Nine Apartments
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY: A rare opportunity to convert the existing two storey (B1) office accommodation to C3 residential use comprising nine one bedroom apartments (ranging from 30 sq m to 33 sq m) and two undercover parking spaces.
PRIME LOCATION: The property is located within the town centre and convenient for shops, bus routes and main-line railway station (Crossrail from 2019 - 400 yards). London Heathrow Airport (4 miles), The Stockley Business Park (1.7 miles), Brunel University (2 miles) and Motorway Network (M4, A4, M24, M40) are all within easy reach.
INFORMATION AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST:
A copy of planning approval granted by way of appeal on the decision date of 4th July 2017 (Ref: APP/R5510/W/17/3171606).
Copy of basic floor plan (Drawing No. SK-01).
VIEWING: Strictly by appointment with R Whitley & Co.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51410736.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27357159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R Whitley & Co, West Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.