1 bedroom commercial property for saleRouncil Lane, Kenilworth, Warwickshire
735 sq. ft.
- Detached commercial building
- Originally the farm shop
- Permitted development rights for conversion to residential
- Semi-rural setting
- Currently attains £12,000 per annum rental income
- Plenty of parking spaces
- Courtyard garden
- Offered for sale with no chain
Commercial offices with residential permitted development
Fernwood Lodge was originally the farm shop. In recent years it has been used as a commercial unit with an insurance company paying £12,000 per annum rental. It has permitted development rights for conversion to residential.
The Building - The property has a standard brick and breezeblock construction with external wood cladding. Inside the property is split level with a reception kitchenette area and a separate two piece cloakroom. There are stairs leading down to the office space with windows over the side and front elevation.
Outside - There is a gravel courtyard garden that is enclosed with fencing, within this area there is parking for approximately 10 vehicles.
Services - We understand that mains services including water and electricity are connected. The waste is via a septic tank.
Epc - Energy Performance Asset Rating - E
Agents Notes - All measurements are approximate and quoted in metric with imperial equivalents and for general guidance only and whilst every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy, they must not be relied on. The fixtures, fittings and appliances referred to have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given and that they are in working order. Internal photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item shown is included with the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51682374.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27387484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.