Light Industrial for saleGorsey Lane, Widnes, Cheshire, WA8
50,000–600,000 sq. ft.
- 50,000 sq ft (4,645 sq m)
- Strategic North West location
- Bespoke design and build packages available freehold or leasehold
- 'Oven ready' site ready for development
- Suitable for both Logistics and Manufacturing
40 acre Development Site
Units from 50,000 - 600,000 sq ft
The site comprises a former manufacturing facility on 40 acres which has been demolished and site remediation works are under way to provide an 'oven ready' strategic development site from early 2018.
The site has an existing employment allocation for B1, B2 and B8 uses suitable for distribution or manufacturing given that the site retains significant utility connections from its previous use.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51774168.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2231FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B8 Real Estate LLP, Warrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.