Retail Property (high street) for saleAberbargoed Health Clinic, Pant Street, Aberbargoed, CF81
1,734 sq. ft.
- 1,734 sq ft (161 sq m)
- Single storey former clinic premises with potential for re-development (STP)
- Gross Internal Area (GIA) circa 1,734 sq ft (161.2 sq m)
- Total site area circa 0.197 acres (0.08 Ha)
- Currently benefits from D1 planning consent
- EPC Band: E (101)
- PRICE - £89,950 EXCLUSIVE
The property comprises a detached single storey former clinic premises with potential for residential development subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
Internally the property benefits from a main reception / waiting area, 2 No consulting rooms, treatment room, staff room, kitchen and WC facilities. Further benefits to include flooring throughout, suspended ceiling and gas central heating. Externally the property is bound by steel palisade fencing with double personnel access gates.
The property currently benefits from a D1 (Non-residential Institutions) planning consent. The property lends itself to a veterinary surgery, creche, nursery etc.
Floor plans, an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), asbestos report and Land Registry title can be provided on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51820113.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.