Office for saleLeslie Court, Western Industrial Estate, Caerphilly, CF83
Sold by Us
4,644 sq. ft.
- 4,644 sq ft (431 sq m)
- Two storey purpose built office building, refurbished to a high standard in 2017, with 33 car parking spaces
- Let to Univar Limited on a 15 year lease commencing from 24th October 2017
- Current rental £52,500 per annum
- Net Initial Yield 6.68% (based upon purchaser costs 4.75%)
- EPC Band: TBC
- PRICE - OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £750,000 EXCLUSIVE
The property comprises a modern detached 2 storey office block which was constructed in the early 1990s and has been extensively refurbished Summer 2017. The building is of cavity brick and blockwork construction with concrete floors under a timber pitched roof which has a tiled covering.
Internally the office accommodation has been refurbished to an excellent standard having fitted carpets, plastered / painted walls, suspended tiled ceilings incorporating recessed LED lighting. Both floors benefit from male and female WC facilities with a disabled toilet on the ground floor and a shower on the first floor.
Externally there is dedicated parking provided for 33 cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51821247.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.