Commercial Property for salePier Street, Lee-On-The-Solent
Withdrawn from Market
- Freehold mixed used retail and residential
- Tenants are a fish and chip Shop & restaurant commercial, two residential tenants
- Excellent trading position on Pier Street in Lee on the Solent
- Current income totals estmated at £42,120 per annum (under review)
*FREEHOLD BUILDING* SHOP FRONT/ RESTAURANT * TWO BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED APARTMENT WITH A BALCONY* ONE BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED APARTMENT* OFFICES WITH POTENTIAL TO CONVERT TO A THREE BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED APARTMENT CHANGE OF USAGE HAS BEEN APPLIED FOR A SELF CONTAINED APARTMENT*
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51934293.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7629075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chambers Sales and Lettings, Bursledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.