12 bedroom hotel for saleHornby Road, Blackpool, FY1 4QG
- 12 BEDROOM LICENSED HOTEL - 10 EN SUITE
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & AMENITIES
- CATERS FOR 28 GUESTS / EPC D
- RETIREMENT SALE / STRONG ACCOUNTS
- 1 BEDROOM PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION
- 12 BEDROOM LICENSED HOTEL - 10 ENSUITE - CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE, ENTERTAINMENTS & AMENITIES - CATERS FOR 28 GUESTS - LEASEHOLD AVAILABLE - RETIREMENT SALE - TRADING ACCOUNTS - 1 BEDROOM PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION - EPC RATING TBC.
Broomheads are delighted to offer this 12 bedroom Hotel for sale. This substantial 4 storey Hotel is situated on the popular Hornby Road in the heart of Blackpool’s vibrant Town Centre. The Hotel has been maintained to an exceptional standard throughout and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Ground Floor: Guest Lounge, 2 Ensuite Family Bedrooms, 1 Ensuite Twin Bedroom, Linen Cupboard.
Lower Ground Floor: Open plan Bar Lounge and Dining Room, Lounge Area with bench style seating, Dining Room with seating for 30 diners, Toilet, Kitchen with a range of catering equipment and utensils to cater for all guests.
Private Accommodation comprising of Lounge, Master Bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, Bathroom comprising three piece suite with overhead shower.
First Floor: 1 Ensuite Family Bedroom, 2 Ensuite Double Bedrooms, 2 Ensuite Twin Bedrooms, 1 Single Bedroom, Shower Room, Toilet.
Second Floor: 2 Ensuite Double Bedrooms, 1 Ensuite Twin Bedroom.
Exterior: Small Paved area leading from the lower ground floor Bar Lounge, Yard to the rear.
All bedrooms have TV’s and room refreshments. The Hotel is central heated and has double glazing. L2 fire alarm installed. We are informed that the turnover figures are in the region of £40,000 pa.
Viewing By Appointment Through Our Office
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR15F. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.