Commercial Property for saleWellington Street, Teignmouth, Devon
- Prominent Landmark Building
- Central Prime Shopping Area
- Suitable For Variety Of Uses
- Impressive Banking Hall & Offices
- 4 Floors Including Basement
- No Chain
- Energy Rating E
Prominently located and impressive former bank building located on a busy crossroads with pedestrian crossing. Set in the heart of the prime retail streets of Teignmouth. BCD
The bank comprises...
Teignmouth is a thriving and growing seaside resort located approximately 15 miles south of the county capital city of Exeter and approximately 6 miles north of Torquay, the English Riviera. Teignmouth benefits from a mainline railway connection and has easy access to the A38 & A380 which gives access onto the M5. Exeter also enjoys the benefit of an International Airport. Not only does the town itself have a residential population of circa 15,000, this grows significantly with tourists and day visitors due to the popularity of the seaside destination and Victorian pier. Recent investment has included the Teignmouth Pavilions, a Cinema, Theatre and Cafe. Teignmouth remains an active fishing port and recreational estuary.
Facilities for male and female.
Large Storage Room
7.59m x 1.59m
5.4m Max x 5.63m Max. - Fire escape door leading onto the impressive flat roof area.
Heavy solid Oak doors opening into...
Double doors opening into...
Impressive high ceiling, Oak panelled interview rooms and serving counter. Arch topped windows give light from Den Road. Doorway gives access to...
Ground Floor Office
Windows fronting onto Den Road, stairs rise to the first floor and descend to...
4.62m x 1.84m
Windows towards Den Road.
Ground Floor Banking Hall
55.9 sq m (602 sq Ft)
35.63 sq m (384 sq ft)
First Floor Staff Room
8.27 sq m (89 sq ft)
6.83 sq m (74 sq ft)
Store Room Two
12.31 sq m (133 sq ft)
Gross internal area 57.01 sq m (614 sq ft)
11.17 sq m
Agents Note One:
Gas central heating has been provided to the building as well as air conditioning units.
Current rateable value according to VOA website is £17,000. This is not the price you pay. Interested parties are encouraged to contact Teignbridge District Council on 01626 361101 to discuss their proposed use of the premises and applicable rates payable.
Second Floor Store Room One
16.54 sq m (178 sq ft)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-52289283.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EXC170017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys Commercial, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.