15 bedroom hotel for saleSouth Promenade, BLACKPOOL, FY1 6BJ
- 15 BED ALL EN SUITE HOTEL
- 2 BED PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION
- CAR PARKING FOR 9 VEHICLES
- RENT £385.00 PW / EPC Rating C
- CENT HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- PROMENADE HOTEL OPPORTUNITY - 15 BEDROOMS ALL EN SUITE - CAR PARKING FOR 9 MOTOR VEHICLES - CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE, PLEASURE BEACH - TRAM NETWORK IMMEDIATELY IN FRONT OF THE HOTEL - WEEKLY RENT £385..00 PER WEEK.
Located on the world renowned Blackpool Promenade is this first class opportunity. Blackpool as a town has continued with its modernisation programme whereby investment from leading Leisure companies such as the Merlin Group have contributed significantly to the increasing family environment. Added to this a recently upgraded tram network - making travel between The Pleasure Beach and the furthest point North ( Fleetwood) very straightforward.
This particular hotel offers an excellent opportunity for an ambitious self starter. The Landlord will Electric/Gas & Fire Saftey Certification. New Boiler 2017.
Open plan Bar Lounge.
Single Bedroom – En-Suite.
Traditional Dining Room arranged with seating for 36 diners with couch style seating overlooking the Promenade. Bar in a darkwood styling.
Kitchen with wood effect flooring.
Dry Store and covered Storage Area.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR: Private Accommodation:
Lounge with wood effect flooring and storage cupboards.
1 Master Bedroom.
1 Double Bedroom.
Bathroom comprising three piece suite with corner bath and shower.
5 Double Bedrooms – All En-Suite.
1 Family Bedroom – En-Suite.
1 Twin Bedroom – En-Suite.
5 Double Bedrooms – All En-Suite.
2 Family Bedrooms – En-Suite.
(2 of the double bedrooms are inter-linking).
All letting bedrooms have TV's and room refreshments.
The hotel has double glazing and central heating. L2 Fire Alarm is installed.
TENURE: New lease available at £20,000 Per Annum
EXTERIOR: Car Park to the front providing parking for 9 motor vehicles.
BUSINESS: Accounts on application.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRO359L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.