Industrial Park for saleAnchor Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, ST3 1NF
37,514 sq. ft.
- 37,514 sq ft (3,485 sq m)
- EPC Rating C 64
- Former showroom/trade counter
- Rare freehold opportunity
- Self contained site
- Situated approx 0.3 miles from A50 dual carriageway
- May be suitable for redevelopment, subject to planning
The unit comprises a warehouse of portal frame construction with brick and clad elevations under a profile clad roof. The unit was previously used as a trade
counter/showroom and benefits from the following specification:
• 5.1 metres to underside of haunch
• 7.6 metres to ridge
• Two ground level roller shutter doors
• Concrete floor
• Two storey office accommodation
• Fitted trade counter/showroom
• Designated parking
• Self contained yard
The property sits on a site area of approximately 1.33 acres (0.54 Hectares).
The premises are located on Anchor Road within the Longton area of Stoke-on-Trent.
The site is approximately 0.3 miles from A50 dual carriageway which connects Stoke and Derby. The A50 also provides access directly to the A500 approximately
3 miles to the west. The A500 runs between Stoke and Crewe, linking Junctions 15 and 16 of the M6 motorway.
The site is situated close to Longton retail park which is home to major national occupiers such as Tesco, Next, McDonalds and PC World.
Freehold with vacant possession.
Rateable Value (2017) £94,500
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-52453071.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 106304_1800A400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.