Restaurant for saleCaffe Baglioni, Sherborne, Dorset
- Successful and established licenced cafe for sale.
- Close to town centre car parks on a main residential thoroughfare.
- Located in the heart of affluent Sherborne.
- Great potential for business growth.
This highly regarded and very popular cafe occupies an excellent trading position in an established courtyard development in the centre of Sherborne, which serves a generally affluent local community. The café is fully licenced, serves hot drinks, light meals, baked goods and confectionary. There are opportunities to increase turnover within the current business model which have proved successful for the current owner, however the cafe has operated on reduced trading hours in recent months due to health reasons. Despite this trade remains strong and the average turnover for the last 3 years is around £90,000. Further detailed financial information can be provided to bona fide purchasers.EPC C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YVC150028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.