5 bedroom commercial property for saleBridge Street, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, LN9
341 sq. ft.
- 341 sq ft (31 sq m)
- Grade 11 Listed Mixed Use Premises With Excellent Development Potential
- Prime Town Centre Location
- Versatile Living Accommodation
- Double Fronted Retail Premises
- Separate Detached Three Storey Barn
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Garden
The Old Bakehouse is located in a prime position on Bridge Street in the sought-after market town of Horncastle, a short distance from the A158 Lincoln to Skegness Road. Horncastle town centre has a variety of individual shops, together with well know retail outlets including Tesco's, and the Co-op.
A character Grade II listed double fronted ground floor retail unit, with living accommodation arranged over three floors, together with a separate, detached barn, providing excellent development opportunities (subject to the appropriate planning consents), including private garden.
Retail unit 31.7 sq m (341 sq ft)
Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Utility Room
Sitting Room, Cloakroom, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Shower Room
Bedroom Three, Dressing Room/Bedroom Five, En-suite Bathroom, Galleried Bedroom Four, En-suite Bathroom
Separate Three Storey Barn - Approx 308 sq ft (28.6 sq m)
with upper floor mezzanine space
We are verbally advised by East Lindsey Council that the Rateable Value is £3,450 under the current assessment. Interested parties are advised to confirm this with the Local Authority. Rateable Values can change and the rates payable can vary due to changes in transitional relief.
The property is available For Sale with offers in the region of £395,000
Each party will bear their own legal fees, stamp duty and land tax that may apply to the transaction.
Strictly through sole agents, Lovelle Bacons LLP
Contact: Lucy Croft
Tel: 01507 527617
EPC - To be confirmed
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-52514886.html
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12BH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovelle Estate Agency, Grimsby -Commercial Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.