Residential Development for saleRESIDENTIAL FLAT INVESTMENT, HORNBY ROAD, BLACKPOOL, FY1
Sold by Us
- HMO FLAT INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- HMO LICENCE, PARKING, GARAGE
- 8 NO. FLATS SET OVER THREE FLOORS
- GROSS RENTAL INCOME POTENTIAL £37,280 PA
This residential flat investment property comprises of 8 no. flats. There are four flats located to the ground floor, two flats to the first floor and two flats to the second floor of the building. The building itself offers a range of period features. There is a gated entrance to the driveway leading to the front garden area and the driveway proceeds to the rear of the property leading to a parking area and detached garage.
This is a home of multiple occupancy with a HMO licence. The property also benefits from CCTV system, fire alarm, electric heating and a gas supply for hot water.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-52662945.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.