Retail Property (high street) for sale437 Victoria Road, Glasgow, G42
623 sq. ft.
- 623 sq ft (57 sq m)
- Let to Oxfam plc (in occupation since mid 1990's)
- Lease expires 22 August 2022
- Passing rent of £11,000 per annum
- VAT free investment
- Offers over £140,000 invited.
- Net initial yield of 7.2%
- Great opportunity to acquire a well let investment with just under 5 years unexpired.
Subjects are situated on east side of Victoria Road, between junction of Allison Street and Dixon Avenue and 1.5 miles south of Glasgow.
Located on a busy retail parade, other occupiers include Sainsbury's Local, Bank of Scotland, William Hill, Tesco Express and Home Hardware.
Ground floor unit consisting of a front sales area with storage area to the rear. The property forms part of a larger tenemental Grade B listed building. Total net area is 623 sq.ft.
Leased to Oxfam on a FRI lease from expiring 22 August 2022. Current passing is £11,000 p.a.
Offers over £140,000 are invited. The property is not elected for VAT, therefore this is a VAT free investment.
Viewing - by contacting the selling agent, Neil Munro, Neil Munro Property Consultancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-52677492.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 437VictoriaRoadGlasgow. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Neil Munro Property Consultancy Ltd, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.