10 bedroom guest house for saleNewholme 26 Hornby Road, Blackpool, FY1
- Business for sale
- Use class orders: C1 Hotels
- 10 Bedroom - 7 En-Suite Guest House
- Blackpool Town centre Location
- Equipped to Cater for 24 Guests
- Well Maintained and Presented
- GCH and Double Glazed
Well maintained and presented hotel with viewing recommended
On the Northerly frontage of Hornby Road close to Central car park and all attractions.
Ground Floor Vestibule entrance hall; bar lounge and dining room with 18 covers, fitted bar counter and ceiling fan; private lounge; access to bar counter; kitchen with hob and fitted oven; lean to utility;
First Floor 5 bedrooms (2 twin en suite, 1 double en suite, 1 family en suite, 1 standard double);
Second Floor 5 bedrooms (2 double en suite, 1 family en suite, 2 standard double); 2 wc’s; 2 showers;
Exterior Rear yard.
The business is fully equipped for 24 guests including 4 burner cooker, 2 deep fat fryers, boiler, toaster, hot cupboard, etc. A full inventory will be prepared by Kenricks prior to exchange of contracts. The hotel caters for families and couple with a turnover in the region of £31,000 (2012) with full accounts available to interested parties after viewing.
All mains services connected plus full gas central heating, double glazing and L2 alarm.
Leasehold. New lease available on a Full Repairing and Insuring basis at a commencing rent of £10,000 pa. 3 year rent reviews.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0kel3490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.