Workshop for saleTrawsfynydd LL41
- Rare opportunity to purchase a detached workshop/store
- Set in a sizeable plot
- Occupying a prominent village centre location
- Good sized yard providing ample parking area
- The site has potential as a building plot (subject to the necessary planning consents)
A former carpenter's workshop with good sized yard to the side occupying a prominent village centre location, and with an open aspect to the rear.
The Property is mainly constructed of brick walls and corrugated iron sheeting.
Accommodation (all measurements approximate)
5.11m x 3.55m
with fitted display shelving and drawers
5.31m x 2.81m with fitted shelving, ladder access to Crog Loft Store Area, door leading to the yard
The Main Workshop
12.07m x 6.52m "L" shaped
and incorporating Garage space with double access doors
Gated access opening onto the yard
Mains water and electricity (not currently connected)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-52715193.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BF1064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tom Parry & Co, Blaenau Ffestiniog. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.