Hotel for salePalatine Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 4BT
1 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: C1 Hotels
- Three storey Four Floor Property
- Ground Floor A3 Caf¿
- Upper Floors - Licensed Hotel
- Eight Letting Bedrooms
- Private Owner Accommodation
- Freehold Title
FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION. Terms and conditions apply.
We are pleased to offer to auction this three storey, four floor mid-terraced property, ideally situated on Palatine Road, a commercial street just adjacent to the main retail parade. The ground floor is in use as a A3 use caf� with dining area, storage space to the cellar and the first and second floors in use as a fully licensed hotel with 8 bedrooms (3 with en-suites). The second floor was last converted into the previous owner's private maisonette, but could easily be changed back to letting bedrooms if preferred. The hotel has retained many of its original features and has double glazing and central heating throughout.
Please note that we have not inspected this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-52759236.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 323901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Pattinson Estate Agents, Commercial on 0191 4251507.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.