Restaurant for saleEstablished and thriving business Hockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard, LU7 1EZ
Offers in Region of
- 1,523 sq ft Net Internal Area (141 sq m)
- Thriving Italian restaurant in town centre location
- Character trade areas with exposed brickwork and timber beams
- Al fresco courtyard to rear 50+ covers
- Newly constructed and extended commercial trade kitchen to rear
- New lease available or alternatively Freehold offers will be entertained
Martini Restaurant is a character brick and timber framed terraced 2 storey brick and timber framed property under pitched tiled roof. The characterful restaurant is accessed via a central doorway into a largely open plan character trade area for 56 covers, formally laid with exposed brickwork and beamed ceilings.
To the rear is a bar servery and a relatively newly constructed and equipped commercial trade kitchen to the rear.
The 1st floor provides a secondary trade area with dedicated bar servery used for private parties and functions with devoted internal staircase.
Externally there is a large paved patio area for al fresco dining which is extremely popular in summer months. This area can accommodate a further 50+ covers. Access for bins is through a shared archway giving access from the front pavement to the rear courtyard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-52802982.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference e8428de4-20f5-4181-95ed-70d86e0b14e3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Everard Cole Ltd, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.