2 bedroom off-plan for salePrincipal Tower, Shoreditch, EC2A
- Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom
- Terrace: 40 Sq. Ft. North East
- Level: 40th floor
- Size: 921 Sq. Ft.
- Residents Gym, 24 Hr Concierge, Luxury Pool
- Please contact us for further information
- Due to complete Q1 2019
- Colour Palette: Champagne
- Designed by Foster and Partners
An off plan two bedroom, two bathroom apartment (921 Sq. Ft.) with terrace (40 Sq. Ft.) offering views from 40th floor of Principal Tower, London, EC2. Adding value to the development - gym and spa, screening room, lap pool, 24-hour concierge service and bicycle storage facilities.
The apartment will benefit from neutral interior, modern and high quality fixtures and fiittings throughout. The open plan kitchen leads through living/dining space to the private terrace facing North East.
Estimated completion – Q1 2019
Please contact our Sales Team to request the full information pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2415048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.