4 bedroom commercial property for saleEast Street, Newquay
- Restaurant leased out at £15,000 per annum
- Large 2 storey upper accommodation in excellent condition
- Suit ongoing investment with further development potential
- Large loft with potential for further letting accommodation
- Potential residential split for upper floors into smaller units
- Large rear warehouse and parking available, by separate negotiation
- New roof, excellent throughout, fully refurbished
- Town centre location with sea views
- Semi commercial status does not attract 3% stamp duty levy
Semi-commercial freehold investment building on East Street comprising a ground floor restaurant let at £15,000 per annum and an extremely large 4 bedroom 2 storey apartment over offering further income potential warehouse and parking also available
Rear, warehouse, parking and outline planning for a 2 bedroom apartment (architect indicates that there is potential for 2 x 2 bedroom apartments, and small 1 bedroom mews type property, subject to planning.)
The Commercial Ground Floor - The ground floor licensed restaurant is let on 6 Year lease from May 2017, with 3 yearly rent reviews at an annual rental of £15,000 per annum.
The Residential Upper Floors - Residential apartment previously rented at £1250 pcm.
Ground floor private entrance door to a:
Long Hallway - Radiator. Internal private staircase leading to:
First Floor Landing - Radiator. Staircase to second floor.
Lounge - 6.45m x 5.41m (21'2 x 17'9) - 4 feature front aspect tall original coloured glass sash windows to the front elevation. 2 radiators. Original open fireplace with large marble hearth, mantlepiece and fireplace surround. Highly decorative and impressive panelled ceiling with moulded coving.
Dining Room - 5.11m x 4.32m (16'9 x 14'2) - Original tiled open fireplace. Radiator. High ceiling. Steps up to rear uPVC double glazed French doors leading onto a private enclosed roof terrace.
Bathroom - 2.95m x 2.21m (9'8 x 7'3) - Seamless flooring. Bath. Low level WC. H&C pedestal basin. Corner shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail. 2 side aspect diffused glass uPVC double glazed windows. Internal leaded glazed window to landing with privacy blinds.
Kitchen/Diner - 10.06m x 3.78m (33' x 12'5) - Fitted kitchen. Side aspect uPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Original fireplace. Split with central arch to:
Rear Dining Area - Radiator. Side aspect uPVC double glazed window. Airing cupboard housing the gas fired boiler providing the central heating and hot water throughout. Rear pedestrian door leads to:
Rear Passage - Leading internally to the rear access lane and bin storage.
Second Floor Landing -
Bedroom No.1 - 5.23m x 3.15m (17'2 x 10'4) - Radiator. Fireplace. 2 original front aspect sash windows with some sea views.
Bedroom No.2 - 5.31m x 3.20m (17'5 x 10'6) - 2 front aspect original sash windows with some sea views. Radiator.
Bedroom No.3 - 4.29m x 3.78m (14'1 x 12'5) - 2 rear aspect uPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Shower Room - 2.08m x 1.17m (6'10 x 3'10) - Panelled walls. Double walk-in shower with electric shower. Low level WC. Handwash basin and heated towel rail.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27616063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Start & Co, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.