Commercial Property for saleCentral Garage, Wakefield Road, Barnsley, S71 1NF
4,000 sq. ft.
- Business for sale
- 4,000 sq ft (371 sq m)
LAND & BUILDINGS
6,513 sq.ft. (605.30 sq.m.) on 0.62 acres (0.40 hectares)
Prominent main road trading position, fronting the main A61 Barnsley to Wakefield Road
Rear of the site is part let to three tenants producing £17,600 per annum
Nearby traders include Topps Tiles, HSS Tool and Equipment hire, Johnston’s Decorating Centre, KFC, and Polar Ford Garage,
EPC Rating : TO FOLLOW
ACCOMMODATION, DESCRIPTION & BUSINESS RATES
The site has a range of buildings listed as follows :-
Front Van Hire Office, canopy & forecourt (orange)
Front Bed Warehouse (blue)
Centre Workshop (green)
Centre Workshop (yellow)
Rear Garage (brown)
Rear D.M. Services Garage (red)
A good sized yard and forecourt to the front and side of the site, providing parking facility and potential sales pitch.
We understand that all mains services are connected to the site.
TENURE AND OCCUPATION
The two units to the rear, are let out on periodic tenancies, with the ‘D M Services’ unit let to Lee Davies at £7,200 per annum, and B M Cars let at £6,500 per annum respectively. The unit shown coloured in yellow on the plan above marked ‘vacant’ is let to M Wibberley on a periodic tenancy, at £3,900 per annum, generating a total income of £17,600 (Seventeen thousand six hundred pounds) per annum. exclusive of business rates and services.
Our client’s freehold interest is available at £295,000 (Two hundred and ninety five thousand pounds) subject to contract, subject to the tenancies referred to above.
VAT is not applicable.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the transaction.
Enterprising Barnsley can provide details of any Financial Assistance currently available in this location, and can be contacted on 01226 787535.
Strictly by prior appointment with Wilbys.
Details of all properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed by using the property search feature within Wilbys website www.wilbys.net
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
7. Business rates are usually calculated by multiplying the rateable value by the pence in the pound multiplier, however this can vary subject to transitional change and small business rate relief.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-53155322.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference C2575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilbys , Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.