9 bedroom hotel for saleHornby Road, Blackpool, FY1 4QG
- 9 BED LICENSED HOTEL 8 EN-SUITE
- HIGHLY REGARDED TRADING POSITION
- CATERING FOR 23 GUESTS
- 1 BED PRIVATE OWNERS ACCOMMODATION
- TRADING ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE
- 9 BED LICENSED HOTEL 8 EN-SUITES, HIGHLY REGARDED TRADING POSITION,CATERING FOR 23 GUESTS, ONE BED PRIVATE OWNERS ACCOMMODATION,TRADING ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Description: Hornby Road Town Centre, Blackpool - 9 Bed - 8 En-Suite Guest House with above average sized guest accommodation. Located in one of Blackpool's most highly regarded trading positions, close to the main central car park , main bus / coach stations and just a two minute walk from the Central Promenade & Golden Mile. A manageable business in a superb area.
Ground Floor: Open Plan Bar, Lounge and Dining Room.
Lounge Area with wood flooring and timber beamed ceiling.
Bar with a range of optics.
Dining Room with seating for 23 diners.
Kitchen with a range of equipment to cater for all guests.
Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower over.
First Floor: 1 Family Bedroom – En-Suite.
3 Double Bedrooms – 2 En-Suite and 1 part En-Suite with toilet.
Second Floor: 2 Family Bedrooms – Both En-Suite.
3 Double Bedrooms – All En-Suite.
Agents Notes: All letting bedrooms have TV’s and room refreshments. The hotel is centrally heated and has double glazing. L2 Fire Alarm is installed.
Business: Accounts will be made available upon viewing
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR16X. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.