Office for saleSt. Annes Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2
Sale by Tender
5,803 sq. ft.
- 5,803 sq ft (539 sq m)
- Use class orders: D1 Non-Residential Institutions
- FORMER CLINIC AND OFFICES
- ALTERNATIVE USE POTENTIAL - STP
- DESIRABLE UPHILL LOCATION
- TOTAL SITE AREA: 0.21 HECTARES (0.52 ACRES)
- MAIN BUILDING: 539.30 sq m (5,803 sq ft)
- FOR SALE BY WAY OF INFORMAL TENDER
- BEST OFFERS BY 12.00 NOON WEDNESDAY 2nd MAY 2018
- GUIDE PRICE: OIEO £575,000
Converted from a detached residential dwelling, the property was most recently used by the NHS as offices and clinic.
The property generally comprises a series of therapy, meeting and reception rooms with a single large kitchen and numerous WCs over ground and first floors. There is also a cellar. Overall the property has been maintained to a good standard.
The property also includes a two storey pre-fabricated flat roof office. After a brief discussion with the Planners we understand they would be amenable to the demolition and clearance of this building, subject to necessary consents.
The property sits well on attractive large grounds approximately 0.21 hectares (0.52 acres).
The property is situated in Uphill Lincoln one of the most desirable residential areas of the City. From here residents enjoy excellent shopping facilities in the Bailgate and Carlton Centre but are within easy reach of the City Centre, County Hospital, Lincoln Cathedral and Lincoln Castle.
Quality schooling for all age groups is available locally offering both State and Private provision. Also within walking distance are Lindum Sports Club and Eastgate Tennis, Squash and Bowls Club.
Lincoln is an historic Cathedral City in the administrative and major shopping centre for the County of Lincolnshire. The city has a population of circa 100,000 and a catchment of 300,000.
TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING
The NHS most recently used the property as clinic and offices falling under D1 (Non Residential Institutions) however in our opinion the property has the potential for a variety of alternative uses, subject to planning consent.
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the relevant Planning Authority.
Available Freehold with vacant possession on completion.
Offers in excess of £575,000
METHOD OF SALE
The property is being offered for sale by way of Informal Tender, with best offers to be submitted, in prescribed format, by NO LATER THAN 12 NOON, 2nd MAY 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details please contact the selling agent.
VAT may be payable on the purchase price at the prevailing rate.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in documenting the transaction.
To view the premises and for any additional information please contact the sole agents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LMC9363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Banks Long & Co Ltd, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.