Commercial Property for saleBaguette Express- Edinburgh Franchise, 222 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Thriving franchise Baguette Express Business
- Superb trading location.
- Sale includes all fixtures, fittings and machinery.
- Ready to commence immediate trading
- Ideal for owner / manager business
- Weekly sales £3,500
- Gross Margin 63%
- Offers Over £130,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to acquire a thriving franchise Baguette Express business located in the in the West End of Edinburgh on Gorgie Road.
Founded in 1999, Baguette Express is one of the UK's fastest growing retail-based food franchises within the expanding world of healthy snacking. The company specialise in providing fresh, healthy and easily affordable snacking and light meal options including Baguettes, Paninis, Sandwiches and Soups plus a bean to cup coffee made fresh in the premises, all within a no fuss environment
Property ref: 121_2807_4108447
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4108447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CCL Property, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.