Pub for saleArtichoke 1 Magdalen Road, Norwich, NR3 4LW
- Freehold for sale with the benefit of vacant possession
- Prominent location within walking distance of the City Centre
- Characterful flint-clad building
- Large, open-plan trade area with open fireplace
- Substantial private accommodation
- EPC Rating: E(106)
With several entrances including a sizeable recessed porch on Magdalen Road, the open-plan bar area is generous in size and served by a central, wooden-panelled servery. There is a separate games room with pool table and access to male and female WCs.
The bar area features herringbone parquet flooring, an open fireplace and serves circa 50 covers with the opportunity to increase this with further covers in the games room. Access to the basement cellar is gained from the side of the bar. To the rear there are multiple storage rooms along with trade kitchen and living room.
The first floor benefits from self-contained access and includes private accommodation consisting of four double bedrooms, kitchen, family bathroom and WC. A substantial loft storage room is accessed from the master bedroom.
Outside, there is a tarmac car park for approximately 8-10 vehicles as well as a single garage. There is small area to the front of the premises which has been utilised for a further 8-16 covers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bf15ec3f-55e6-4f7e-8547-7f0abca73d67. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Everard Cole Ltd, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.