Retail Property (high street) for saleThe Tap & Barrel, 42 Waingate, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S3
Sold by Us
4,744 sq. ft.
- 4,744 sq ft (440 sq m)
- Located in Sheffield City Centre
- Public House With Potential for Change of Use (STP)
- Available on a Freehold Basis
- Development Potential (Subject to Planning)
- Ground Floor Bar Area with Residential Upper Floors
- EPC: D-81
The premises comprise a three storey semi-detached corner plot of brick construction.
From our desktop searches we understand that the premises sit on a site of approximately 0.066 acres (0.027 Ha.)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-53708439.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2037800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.