Light Industrial for saleSherburn2, Bishopdyke Road, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds, LS25 6JG
20,000–975,000 sq. ft.
- 20,000 sq ft (1,858 sq m)
- New 75 acre logistics and manufacturing park with outline B1/c B2 & B8 planning for 1.25 sq ft
- Units available on a design and build basis
- Sherburn2 is situated in an excellent location within minutes of the A1
Sherburn2 is situated in an excellent location for logistics and manufacturing companies, within minutes of Junction 41 of the A1(M), close to Leeds, the M1 and the M62, the coastal ports of Hull and Grimsby and regional rail and airports.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-53913123.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dove Haigh Phillips LLP, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.