Commercial Property for saleMarine Drive, Margate
- Vesrsatile premises over three levels
- Prime retail premises with potential for a number of uses
- Various areas / floors available.
- Prominent position on the high street and overlooking Margate sands.
Commercial premises ideally located, close to Margate sands pleasure beach, sea front and train station which is regarded as one of the prime leisure and tourist parts of the town. The area around the Pleasure Beach and the Old Town have undergone a massive regeneration scheme in recent years, with numerous stylish bars, boutiques, cafes and restaurants thus attracting both locals and also holiday makers throughout the year.
Commercial premises on high street with potential for a number of uses including; bar and retail (Subject to planning).
Areas / Floor available.
Ground floor (High Street)
Approximately: 77 sq. m - 829 sq. ft
We advise that you contact the local rating authority for confirmation of the business rates. The rates payable are subject to transitional relief and small businesses may be eligible for the Small Business Rate Relief Scheme.
The existing use of the property would fall within Use Class A1 (retail shop) of the Town and Country Planning Use Classes (amendment) Order 2010.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1001055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.