13 bedroom leisure facility for saleSt. Martin, Looe, Cornwall
Offers in Excess of
- Holiday letting business next to the South West Coastal path.
- Within walking distance of Millendreath beach and café.
- Located on the South East Cornwall coastline approximately 2 miles walk from the harbour town of Looe.
- Detached upside down 3 bedroom main residence with countryside views.
- Six holiday letting cottages.
- Facilities include guests' laundry, children's play area and information room.
- Set in approximately 2.39 acres of gardens and grounds including paddocks.
- Website www.summercourtcottages.co.uk
Summercourt Cottages is an established business which is non-VAT registered.
The business is promoted via the website www.summercourtcottages.co.uk and they also use a national letting agent being Cottages 4 You. They have repeat business of approximately 15% and outsource their linen.
A strong reputation has been built up for the complex due to its unique location on this part of the south Cornwall coastline.
Trading information can be provided to bona fide purchasers.
The six holiday letting cottages are self-contained and furnished to a high standard and have gas boilers providing central heating (and have electric meters).
Each property has exposed natural stone walls and period features. The properties include flat screen televisions with integral Freeview digital boxes, CD systems, DVD players and feature electric woodburning style fires.
The kitchens are equipped with modern wall and base cupboards, electric cookers, microwave ovens, fridge/freezers, dishwashers and the bathrooms all have white suites.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-54158803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- View Picture No. 47 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 48 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 49 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 50 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 51 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 52 for this property See full size version online
- View Picture No. 53 for this property See full size version online
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TMC160033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Somerset Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.