2 bedroom commercial property for saleWater Street, Caerwys
- Commercial property with residential accommodation above
- Situated in a prime position within the heart of Caerwys
- Rear yard allowing access to first floor accommodation
- Double fronted for added exposure
- Attractive character property
- Rear storage and preperation area
- The business currently trading is unaffected
- Two bedroom flat above
- Ideal for investment
- EPC rating for first floor flat - G 8
A fantastic investment opportunity to purchase a prominent commercial premises with residential accommodation above. This attractive double fronted property is situated in a prime position within the heart of the picturesque town of Caerwys and comprises shop floor to the front with spacious preparation area to the rear with services. To the first floor of the building is a self contained two bedroom flat accessed via the rear of the property through a personal door. All windows have been replaced in the last eighteen months with Hardwood double glazed units. The property is available freehold and is currently tenanted. Business is unaffected and will continue trading. Viewing by appointment only. EPC Rating B-38, Flat EPC G-8
13' 6'' x 13' 4' TO BAY' (4.11m x 4.06m)
With hardwood bay window, power points and radiator.
9' 9'' x 9' 9'' (2.97m x 2.97m)
With hardwood window, power points and radiator.
8' 7'' x 5' 10'' (2.61m x 1.78m)
With shaver point,. pedestal was basin, panelled bath with electric shower over, WC, radiator, Dimplex extractor, vinyl wood effect flooring, tiling to half height around bathroom and full height around bath.
9' 9'' x 9' 1'' (2.97m x 2.77m)
Having storage cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester central heating boiler, a range of base units, wall units with work surfaces, breakfast bar, stainless steel sink and drainer with hot and cold taps over, space for fridge, electric oven, electric hob, space for dishwasher, space for drier, extractor, vinyl wood effect flooring and hardwood window to the side elevation.
26' 10'' x 22' 3'' MAX (8.17m x 6.78m)
A prime double fronted light and spacious shop floor benefiting from a busy thoroughfare with tiled floor, strip lighting and two double glazed box bay windows to the front elevation. Ramp up into:
4' 6'' x 3' 1'' (1.37m x 0.94m)
Low flush WC, wash basin and tiled splash backs.
First Floor Flat
Access from the side of the building wraps around to the rear and allows access to the first floor flat via a personal door, the porch has radiator and stairs leading to the first floor flat.
22' 8'' INTO BAY WINDOW x 13' 3'' (6.90m x 4.04m)
With radiator, electric wall mounted heater, power points, hardwood walk in box bay window enjoying pleasant views over Caerwys square, television point and telephone point. Door opens into:
Rear Shop Floor
15' 11'' x 15' 6'' (4.85m x 4.72m)
Continuation of tiled floor and strip lighting, opening through to a wash area with wall mounted Worcester gas boiler, window to the side elevation and composite rear door to the rear. Folding door into:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-54199278.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8708138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.