Restaurant for saleUnit 4, Rent a Space, Battlefield Road, Shrewsbury, SY1
900 sq. ft.
- 900 sq ft (83 sq m)
- High quality new build semi detached retail unit of approximately 900 sq ft (83.6 sq m).
- Units benefit from planning consent for Use Class A5 (Takeaway) consent.
- The property forms part of a new development of convenience food and business related units including Subway and Rent a Space.
- Opposite Tesco, next to Subway
High quality A5 (takeaway) unit, prime restaurant site close to Tesco, KFC and The Featherbed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-54540108.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 893FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halls Commercial , Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.