Residential Development for saleBlackfordby Lane, Swadlincote
Withdrawn from Market
- Exceptional development opportunity
- Range of attractive traditional Grade II listed farm buildings
- Pleasant rural location
- Potential to form four independent dwellings with detached garage and generous west facing gardens
- Planning for single and two storey units with combined floor area of 7500 sq.ft
- Guide price £550,000-£600,000
- For Further Information Please Contact the Uttoxeter Office on 01889 562811
An exceptional development opportunity comprising a very attractive range of traditional farm buildings in this very pleasant rural setting.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8514220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.