Leisure Facility for saleEXCEPTIONAL HEALTH & FITNESS GYM, DA1, Crayford Retail Park, Kent
- Business for sale
- Extensive investment/refurbishment undertaken.
- High quality equipment & facilities.
- 2,000+ active memberships.
- Nutrition kitchen rented out to 3rd party.
Crayford, Kent. T/O GBP1,022,930. Established in 2011. Extensive investment/refurbishment undertaken.
High quality equipment & facilities.
Offers conventional & functional training. New RealFit Crossfit training facility. 2,000+ active memberships. On-site sports physiotherapist. Nutrition kitchen rented out to 3rd party. Rental income currently GBP3,000+ per month. 2 Leasehold premises. Renewal date in Dec 2021. Rent payable combined GBP125,500 per annum. Offers Invited
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 146785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Business Sales Limited, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.