3 bedroom town house for saleHigh Street, Brotton, Cleveland, United Kingdom
- RETAIL OUTLET WITH 3 BEDROOM MAISONETTE ABOVE
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
- ATTRACTIVE FITTED KITCHEN INCLUDING OVEN & HOB
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- REAR YARD WITH RAISED DECKING AREA
The accommodation comprises of;
Stairs to first floor
Under stair cupboard, radiator
Lounge 15’11 x 11’2
uPVC double glazed bay window with vertical blind, ceiling cornice, Adam style fire place, T.V point, radiator
Fitted Kitchen 13’5 x 10’9
Stainless steel inset sink unit, attractive range of wall, base & drawer units, laminate worktops, matching surrounds, breakfast bar, 4 ring gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, uPVC double glazed French door & window with vertical blinds, radiator
Bedroom 1/Office 10’8 x 5’11
uPVC double glazed window with vertical blind, radiator
Part tiled, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath, shower over, glazed side screen, 2 uPVC double glazed windows with roller blinds, towel radiator, shaver point
Bedroom 2 11’2 max x 10’7
uPVC double glazed window with vertical blind, coastal views, radiator
Bedroom 3 14’5 x 10’7
Built in wardrobes, uPVC double glazed window with vertical blind, radiator
Access from kitchen to raised decking area with access to rear and off street parking.
Separate access to retail unit to the front elevation.
Main Area 18’3 x 14’0
Office 13’3 x 8’5
Radiator, access to cellar
Store 8’10 x 6’5
Radiator. Access to rear yard.
Stainless steel sink unit
Low level w/c, wash hand basin, gas combi
Access to off street parking
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55044716.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ske859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.