19 bedroom hotel for saleHornby Road, Blackpool, FY1 4QJ
- 19 BED LICENSED HOTEL. 17 ENSUITE
- catering for 40/45 guests
- 3 BED OWNERS ACCOMMODATION
- PARKING FOR 8 CARS
- Close To Town Centre / EPC Rating C
- 19 BEDROOM - 17 EN SUITE - TOWN CENTRE HOTEL - ON THE SOUTHERLY FRONTAGE OF HORNBY ROAD ADJACENT TO THE TOWN CENTRE SITUATED BETWEEN THE JUNCTION WITH CORONATION STREET AND PARK ROAD - FREEHOLD ALSO AVAILABLE
Description: Mid terraced double property situated in a busy central location. Popular holiday area convenient for the Tower, Promenade, Town Centre and all attractions. 19 bedrooms including 17 en suite equipped to cater for 40/45 guests. All bedrooms have television, drinks facilities, central heating and double glazing. Private lounge, 3 bedrooms, 1 with en suite bathroom and 1 with en suite shower. Parking for 8 cars. Leasehold option available, new 10 year FR&I lease, rent £18,000 per annum.
Location: On the Southerly frontage of Hornby Road adjacent to the Town Centre situated between the junction with Coronation Street and Park Road.
Accommodation Ground Floor: Vestibule entrance hall, reception; bar lounge with fitted bar counter and security shutter, sun lounge with pool table; dining room with 30/35 covers and 3 ceiling fans and lights; office; rear bar counter; large kitchen with quarry tiled floor, fitted white wall and base units and 2 stainless steel sink units;
Private Accommodation: large bedroom with double glazed French doors; bedroom with en suite shower; wc and wash hand basin; lounge with laminated flooring; double bedroom with en suite bathroom;
First Floor: 9 en suite bedrooms (6 double, 2 family, 1 family en suite with adjoining family room); store;
Second Floor: 10 bedrooms (4 family en suite, 4 double en suite, 2 standard single); wc.
Exterior: Rear parking for 3 cars, steel gates, forecourt parking for 5 cars.
business: The business is fully equipped to cater for 40/45 guests and includes hot cup board, water boiler, 2 x 4 ring gas cooker, 3 deep fat fryers, 6 bank toaster, dishwasher, etc. The vendor confirms the turnover level is in the region of £50/55,000 on a bed and breakfast basis.
Services: All mains services connected, gas central heating, L2 fire alarm system.
EPC Rating: C
Tenure: Freehold or Leasehold. New 10 year lease available. Full Repairing and Insuring term. Rent £18,000 per annum. 3 year reviews.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR55Z. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.