13 bedroom hotel for saleAlbert Road, Blackpool, FY1 4TA
- 13 BED ALL EN SUITE HOTEL
- 3*** SILVER VISIT ENGLAND AWARD
- HEART OF TOWN CENTRE
- EXCELLENT TRADING ACCOUNTS
- AFFORDABLE RENT
- ** REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE** 13 BEDROOM ALL EN SUITE HOTEL - 3*** SILVER VISIT ENGLAND AWARD - EXCELLENT TRADING ACCOUNTS - AFFORDABLE RENT – TWO BED PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION – HIGHLY REGARDED TRADING ROAD IN BLACKPOOL TOWN CENTRE
A superb example of a family run hotel nestled right within the heart of the Town Centre. Just a 2 minute walk from the Winter Gardens, Promenade & World Famous Tower and located immediately opposite leading retailers including Debenhams, Argos and McDonalds, it becomes quickly apparent why this is the choice for guest accommodation by visitors year after year. Boasting 13 all en suite bedrooms and substantial private accommodation the competitive rent set at £15,500 Per Annum helps to make this a profitable business.
GROUND FLOOR: Entrance vestibule to the Hallway and Reception leading to the open plan DINING ROOM and BAR LOUNGE presently arranged and laid out for approximately 36 guests. An extensively appointed commercial KITCHEN with a compliment of catering equipment, sits behind a private office, utility space and private BATHROOM with 3 piece suite.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR: Private LOUNGE, BEDROOMS 1 & 2 plus UTILITY ROOM.
FIRST FLOOR: 2 x Double Bedrooms, En Suite. 1 x Single Bedroom, En Suite. 1 x Triple Bedroom, En Suite. 1 x Family Bedroom (sleeps 4), En Suite.
SECOND FLOOR: 3 x Double Bedrooms, En Suite. 1 x Triple Bedroom, En Suite. 1 x Family Bedroom (sleeps 5), En Suite.
THIRD FLOOR: 1 x Twin Bedroom - En Suite. 1 x Triple Bedroom, En Suite. 1 x Family Bedroom (sleeps 4), En Suite.
Each guest room is equipped with TV & Tea & Coffee Facilities. The property has double glazing and central heating.
BUSINESS: Full trading accounts available. Strong figures achieved from only 30 Weeks trading. Scope to increase takings by opening over the festive period, extending bar opening hours and serving an evening meal to guests.
TENURE : Leasehold at £15,500 Per Annum with a new 15 Year Lease available from the end of 2017.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB15L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.