Warehouse for sale5 Terraced Industrial Units, Algores Way, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE13 2TQ
1,582–7,910 sq. ft.
- 1,582 sq ft (146 sq m)
- Newly constructed individual units
- Roller shutter doors with individual personnel doors
- Parking to front of units
- The property is offered for sale freehold
The property comprises a terrace of five newly constructed business units with B2 and B8 uses. The properties are being sold as shell units allowing the purchasers to fit out the properties to their own individual requirements.
The property also benefits from forecourt parking. The units are well placed to benefit from good road links.
Each unit is constructed of insulated panels, with good roof lights and fitted with good height roller shutter door and personnel side door. There is provision for an office and welfare facilities.
The development is located on the established Weasenham Lane Industrial Area, a short distance from the A47. The development can be found on the left hand side of Algores Way. Wisbech is an established centre for the food processing industry and the property lies in close proximity to Partner Logistics who operate the UK's largest frozen food logistics facility in Algores Way which has a capacity of some 77,000 pallets.
From the Elm Hall Roundabout junction with the A47/A101 take Elm High Road and follow for approximately half a mile. Turn left onto Weasenham Lane, then left again into Algores Way.
Mains water, drainage, and electricity including 3 phase supply are connected to the site.
We have not carried out tests on any of the services or appliances and interested parties should arrange their own test to ensure these are in working order.
Strictly by appointment with the sole letting agent:-
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55709361.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.