Commercial Property for saleCandlesby, Spilsby
- For Sale due to relocation
- Commercial Premises
- Showroom, Large Workshops & Office
- Prominent Location fronting the A158
- Outline Planning Permission for 3 dwellings
For Sale due to relocation: Commercial premises comprising of Shrowroom, Large Workshops & Office situated in a prominent location fronting the A158 in the village of Candlesby. The site benefits from outline planning permission for three dwellings on the site.
41' 0'' x 28' 3'' (12.49m x 8.60m)
22' 10'' x 22' 10'' (6.95m x 6.95m)
41' 7'' x 9' 8'' (12.66m x 2.94m)
13' 8'' x 17' 0'' (4.16m x 5.18m)
19' 10'' x 27' 0'' (6.04m x 8.22m)
We understand that mains gas, water and electricity are connected to the site. Drainage is to a septic tank. We do understand that mains drainage is available in the village.
Tenure & Possession:
The site is Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
The rateable value for this property effective from 01 April 2017 is £7,800. Business Rates payable 2017/2018 - £3,634.80.
Viewing is strictly by appointment through the Skegness office. Our properties are available online at: www.willsons-property.co.uk, www.rightmove.co.uk or www.onthemarket.com.
Outline Planning Permission was granted for 3 dwellings on the site of the existing workshops which are to be demolished (all matters reserved). Planning Application No. N/028/00130/16. A copy of the planning permission is available at our Skegness office.
31' 6'' x 11' 9'' (9.59m x 3.58m)
26' 8'' x 7' 0'' (8.12m x 2.13m)
40' 0'' x 19' 9'' (12.18m x 6.02m)
37' 10'' x 29' 0'' (11.52m x 8.83m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7541719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Willsons, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.