Warehouse for saleHome Farm, Norwich Road, Marsham, Norfolk, NR10 5PQ
9,434 sq. ft.
- 9,434 sq ft (876 sq m)
- A quality well occupied barn conversion Business Park
- Attractive landscaped setting
- Currently producing £50,926 per annum exclusive
- Asset Management Opportunities to enhance income
- The premises are to be sold freehold, subject to, and with the benefit of, the various leases. Home Farm and Home Farm Business Park are offered for sale as a whole at £1,000,000.
For sale as a whole or in two lots
The Home Farm Business Park has evolved over the last 20 years or so following the conversion of a range of traditional agricultural barns on a site of approximately 2.14 acres to create a thriving business community.
The park enjoys near full occupancy, and a number of tenants have been in occupation for many years.
The property is situated about 2 miles south of the market town of Aylsham, with all its shopping and transport facilities and from here access to Cromer and the North Norfolk coast is good.
Equally, there is good access to Norfolk Broadland and the cathedral city of Norwich is about 10 miles to the south, with all its shopping and transport facilities, with Norwich International Airport being about 15 minutes away by car. Here is an excellent opportunity to live in a special place within easy reach of communication routes including the Northern Distributor Route.
The premises are to be sold freehold, subject to, and with the benefit of, the various leases.
Home Farm and Home Farm Business Park are offered for sale as a whole at £1,000,000.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55957863.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.