Place of Worship for saleThe Former Pentrefoelas Parish Church, LL24 0HY
- A freehold Grade II Listed former Parish Church occupying a prominent village centre location
- Present building erected circa 1857-1859 by Charles W G Wynne of the Foelas Estate
- Solidly built of stone walls under a slated roof with exposed ceiling beams
- Consists of a single cell building with a southerly transept, which is the organ chamber and vestry
- Impressive stained glass windows to all for sides of the building
- Various memorial plaques and monuments along most of the walls
- All the fittings including, pulpit, pews, font etc included in the sale
- Sold subject to the Covenants detailed in the particulars
- Situated within a Conseration area
- Two access footpath and the lychgate are included, but no part of the cemetery is included in the sale
THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW GONE TO SEALED BIDS WITH BEST AND FINAL OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £35,000 TO REACH AGENTS' OFFICE IN A SEALED ENVELOPE MARKED "Offers for the Former Pentrefoelas Parish Church" BEFORE 10:00 A.M. MONDAY 14th MARCH 2016.
A freehold Grade II Listed, former Parish Church situation within a Conservation Area and occupying a prominent location in the centre of the village of Pentrefoelas. The present building was erected between 1857 and 1859 by Charles W G Wynne of the Foelas Estate (a brief history is given on the attached CADW leaflet attached to the sales brochure). It is solidly built of stone walls under a slated roof, with exposed ceiling beams, and consists of a single cell building with a southerly transept, which is the organ chamber and vestry, and has impressive stained glass windows to all four sides of the building, with various memorial plaques and monuments along most of the walls, and all the fittings including pulpit, pews, font etc are included in the sale.
The building comprises of:- [all measurements are approximate]
opening to the:
21.35m x 7.41m with part tiled/part timber flooring, fixed timber pews and pulpit; various memorial plaques and monuments along most of the walls; stained glass windows to all four sides of the building.
The Southerly Transept
6.54m x 4.57m housing the organ chamber and leading to vestry.
3.12m x 2.06m with built-in safe.
Former Basement Boiler Room (External Access Only)
The sale includes the Church building and the two access footpaths which includes the lychgate, leading thereto [See attached plan].
The building is Grade II Listed and is situated within a Conservation Area.
No part of the cemetery is included in the sale.
Mains electricity connected. Mains water and drainage available nearby.
NOTE: The Agents have not tested any electrical installation, central heating system (if any) or other appliances and services referred to in these particulars and no warranty is given as to their working ability.
Cyngor Bwrdeisdref Sirol Conwy County Borough Council, Council Offices, Bodlondeb, Conwy, LL32 8DU. Tel: 01492 574000.
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tom Parry & Co, Bala. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.