Land for sale58-70 York Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- 0.25 acres (0.1 hectares)
- Freehold Residential Development Opportunity For Sale
- Former public house on a site of 0.25 Acres (0.1 Hectares) in sought after location close to River Thames, Clapham Junction and Battersea Park
- Existing planning permission (and completed Section 106) for 36 apartments plus ground floor commercial space
- Further resolution to grant planning permission for 39 apartments plus ground floor commercial space, subject to completion of Section 106 Agreement
- Offers invited in excess of £7,250,000
- Closing date for offers is 5 pm, Friday 4th November 2016
The property is a disused public house on a site extending to 0.25 acres (0.1 Hectares).
A resolution to grant planning permission, subject to completion of Section 106 Agreement, has been provided for redevelopment of the site to deliver 39 apartments (9 of which to be allocated for affordable housing, in shared ownership tenure) plus ground floor commercial space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56500147.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strettons, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.