Retail Property (high street) for saleMarket Street, CH47
Offers in Region of
- Business for sale
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Very Attractive Dynamic High Turnover Business
- Turnover approaching £500,000pa with healthy gross & net profits
- Modern stylish well equipped unit in excellent trading location
- Superb range of products Food, Bodycare, Vitamins,Supplements & Household Products
- 100% Organic stock all ethically sourced - Fair Trade accolades
- Highly recommended and now REDUCED
An opportunity to acquire a quality high turnover Freehold business occupying an excellent trading location in this sought after coastal location famous for its world renowned golf course, beautiful beach and eclectic range of restaurants and bars. The area is popular with visitors who like to explore the many independent shops in the area. This shop is ideally placed to take full advantage of the browsers as well as the many loyal residents who are already frequenting the shop on a regular basis. We would invite and highly recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
A most attractive double fronted premises with UPVC fascia with new modern signage , the shop benefits from roller shutters to the front and rear, dedicated bin storage, security alarm with coverage to each room. - laid out as follows:-
Sales Area (approx 39'7" x 17'1" or 12.07m x 5.21m) covered by a new modern track lighting system and LED panels, giving a bright working & sales environment. There is one 2m remote refrigeration unit, and an additional small fridge, & 3 large freezers. A large variety of stock with over 3000 lines, including household, body care, groceries, chilled & frozen, soft drinks, teas, superfoods, vitamins & supplements. The till system offers EPOS stock and ordering, full CCTV HD system. To the rear of the shop is access into the large storeroom.
Store Room(approx 33'6" x 12'9" or 10.21m x 3.88m) with Indesit chest freezer, shelving and Tyler walk in chiller. To the rear of the storeroom is a rear delivery door opening on to rear access road.
Staffroom/Kitchen (approx 15'1" x 6'5" or 4.6m x 1.95m) Newly installed Kitchen with LED panel lighting and ceramic tiled floor. Fitted base units, worktop with inset stainless steel bowl sink. Slimline Bosch dishwasher and alarm junction box.
TRADE & COMMENTS
A dynamic business which proudly stocks only ethically sourced products and has been recognised with awards from the Fair Trade association. Having the benefit of a light and airy modern workplace with quality fixtures and fitments. Operated by our vendors with one part time member of staff on the following hours:-
9.00am - 6.00pm Mon - Saturday
12noon - 4.00pm Sunday
Turnover for y/ending April 2017 showed £472,429pa with a very healthy 37.2% gross profit providing superb net profits. Rates are currently £Nil. with a very good EPC Rating of B-43 Offered on a new negotiable term lease with a rental of £12,000p.a. An excellent all round package for which we would recommend early viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GD33505NW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EM&F Group, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.