Office for saleGransden Avenue, London Fields, London
23,900 sq. ft.
- 23,900 sq ft (2,220 sq m)
- Available with 999 years long leasehold
- Reservation Deposit of £5,000
- 10% Exchange Deposit
- Estimated Completion by March 2018
Offering a variety of self-contained office studio units of an affordable size, this exciting new scheme in the popular London Fields area of Hackney will be of great interest to the growing number of design and media companies making this part of East London their home.
Situated a stone’s throw from London Fields Station between the park and Mare Street in area of ongoing regeneration with notable schemes such as the fashion hub at Hackney Walk and the bars and restaurants of Broadway Market on the doorstep. Gransden Avenue is a 10 minute walk from Hackney Central Overground Station (currently being strongly recommended for inclusion in an East London extension to Crossrail 2)
Currently proposed as 20 self contained units which are arranged over the Ground and Lower Ground floors with ceiling heights up to 4 metres and fully glazed frontages. Units will be delivered fitted out with flooring, kitchenette and private W/C facilities. Some of the units have the benefit of private courtyard amenity space.
Other lot sizes are currently available by combining adjacent units.
The units will also be of interest to investors, with rents currently estimated at around £30 per sqft in the area reflecting gross initial yields of 5% at the asking price.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FMC1000869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Shoreditch -Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.