Land for saleDevelopment Site King Edward Road, Nuneaton CV11 4BQ
- Potential Redevelopment Opportunity
- Site Area 1.11 Acres (0.45 HA) Approx.
- Convenient Near Town Centre Location
- Early Vacant Possession Available
- Excellent Development Potential
The subject property is located in an area of mixed residential and commercial/industrial development in a convenient location easily accessed via a private roadway off King Edward Road (directly facing King Edward VI Sixth Form College) and within a short walking distance of Nuneaton Town Centre.
The mainline railway station is 0.4 miles away offering commuting to London, Birmingham and other large cities. There is easy access to the major motorways, M6, M1 and M42 (to M5).
The property comprises a large commercial site occupied by an existing workshop building which is divided into four units but now offering redevelopment potential (subject to planning) the site area extending to 1.11 acres (0.45 ha) or thereabouts in total.
The site, which is level, is accessed via a private roadway and is also adjoined by a further commercial site which also offers potential for residential development subject to Local Authority consent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56859624.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 106658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loveitts, Coventry - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.