Commercial Property for saleconiston avenue, Blackpool, FY4 2BY
- 3 SUBSTANTIAL SELF CONTAINED FLATS
- 1 x 2 BED & 2 x 1 BED UNITS
- INCOME £16,788 PER ANNUM
- INDEPENDENT GAS, ELECTRIC & WATER
- DETACHED GARAGE, GARDENS, EPC D
- INCOME £16,788 PER ANNUM - HIGHLY DESIRABLE AREA - BLOCK OF THREE FLATS - ARRANGED AS TWO IN THE MAIN HOUSE & A ONE BED FLAT TO THE REAR ANNEX - ONE FLAT PER FLOOR - PRIVATE GARDENS - DRIVEWAY & DETACHED GARAGE - SEPARATE UTILITY SERVICES - RESIDENTIAL AREA - **All our Businesses can be viewed in the Commercial Section Of Rightmove
On a quiet street in a highly desirable residential area, where nearby property values remain resilient, is this substantial semi detached property with rear one bedroom annexe. Arranged as a two bedroom unit and a one bedroom unit in the main house, the property boasts extensive living space throughout. Highlights include one of the apartments with a lounge and patio doors overlooking the rear gardens, superbly appointed kitchens and bathrooms throughout and a private driveway and garage to the rear. It soon becomes very apparent as to why the tenants have remained in situ for such a long period of time.
Ground Floor: Entrance Hallway to the main house.
Flat One: Separate Bedroom into the front bay window, Substantial Lounge with patio doors overlooking the rear gardens, Kitchen with high gloss fitted units, Separate Bathroom
Flat Two: Open landing leading to Separate Lounge into the bay with feature fireplace, Separate Kitchen with high gloss finish units, Separate Bathroom, Separate Bedroom One, Separate W.C, Separate Bedroom two.
Rear Annex: Separate Kitchen, Separate Lounge, Separate Shower-Room, Separate bedroom, Storage & Utility Room
Exterior: Detached Garage, Driveway and Rear Gardens
Business: Flat One: £520 PCM, Flat Two: £479 PCM, Rear Annex: £400PCM
Services: Independent Central Heating Boiler - Separate Electric Coin Meters - Each Tenant Pays Own Water
Planning Permission - Main House As Two Flats - PP Granted to alter to Two Permanent Flats in 1972
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CON21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.