Land for saleMaldon Road, Bradwell On Sea, Essex
- 11 acres (4.5 hectares)
- Superb 11 acre site
- Planning for 12 residential units with live/work accommodation
- Gross consent 48,000 sq ft
- Central London approx 55 miles
- Chelmsford approx 21.5 miles
- Southminster MLS to London Liverpool St (65 minutes) approx 6.5 miles
Being sold on instructions of the mortgagees in possession, an eleven acre building site in a convenient location (Chelmsford approx 21.5 miles) with consent granted for twelve residential units with live/work accommodation.
Bradwell on Sea - situated on the Dengie Peninsular where the Blackwater estuary meets the North Sea - is a quiet, rural village in a maritime setting with a highly regarded marina, several beaches and access onto the sea wall. The village has a primary school, community shop, post office, garage and two pubs.
There is a current application at appeal for removing the live/work usage from eleven of the dwellings and having one commercial unit for the use of the residents of the eleven open market properties. For further information please see:
Maldon District Council www.maldon.gov.uk Application Ref (FUL/MAL/07/00842)
Architects: Urban Matrix Ltd www.urban-matrix.co.uk
Services. We understand mains water and electricity are available.
Viewings can be undertaken at any time - care is advised when walking the site
All enquiries to Mark Steward firstname.lastname@example.org
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57315286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26677866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Gammon Wellers, Haslemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.