Light Industrial for saleMiller Business Park, Liskeard
Withdrawn from Market
- Approximately 441.53 sq m (4,751 sq ft) of industrial space
- Yard space of approximately 1,651 sq m (17,771 sq ft) with development potential, subject to planning
- Suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning
- Situated on well established trading estate
- Easy access onto A38
Units 5 & 6 Miller Business Park are constructed of steel portal frame with composite panels. The property has a CCTV camera and alarm system.
There is yard space of approximately 1,651 sq m (17,771 sq ft) offering significant development potential, subject to the necessary planning consents.
Miller Business Park is situated off Station Road on the southern side of Liskeard being within 200m of Liskeard train station and having easy access onto the A38. Liskeard is generally known as the administrative centre for South East Cornwall offering all the usual facilities, supermarkets, leisure
centre, primary and secondary education and a mainline railway station with links to London via Plymouth and a branch line to the fishing port of Looe.
The city of Plymouth which is the major retail centre for the area is approximately 20 miles to the east of Liskeard via the Tamar Bridge.
All areas and dimensions are approximate.
CORRIDOR providing 12.38 sq m (133 sq ft). Giving access to the following accommodation:-
LOBBY providing 18.20 sq m (195 sq ft)
OFFICE ONE providing 13.40 sq m (144 sq ft)
OFFICE TWO providing 11.52 sq m (124 sq ft)
UNDER STAIR STORAGE providing 1.19 sq m (13 sq ft)
CORRIDOR providing 3.97 sq m (43 sq ft)
DISABLED W.C. providing 5.23 sq m (56 sq ft)
W.C. providing 2.13 sq m (23 sq ft)
STAFF CANTEEN providing 9.94 sq m (107 sq ft)
LOBBY providing 1.92 sq m (21 sq ft) with stairs rising to:-
MEZZANINE providing 118.20 sq m (1,272 sq ft) with restricted height, suitable for storage.
TOTAL providing 198.08 sq m (2,131 sq ft)
WORKSHOP providing 200 sq m (2,152 sq ft) this includes the pit / ramp area of 19.12 sq m (205 sq ft). The ramp is available by separate negotiation if required.
OFFICE ONE providing 10.09 sq m (108 sq ft)
OFFICE TWO providing 5.21 sq m (57 sq ft)
W.C. providing 1.35 sq m (14 sq ft)
Stairs rise to a:-
MEZZANINE AREA above the offices and W.C. providing 26.80 sq m (289 sq ft)
TOTAL providing 243.45 sq m (2,620 sq ft)
There is a restrictive covenant on the property that states 'neither the purchaser nor its successors in title shall carry on the business of retail or wholesale timber merchants, plumbers, decorators or builders merchants' (although production is acceptable as long as products are not on display).
Each side to cover their own legal cost in any transaction.
Mains electricity (three phase), gas, water and drainage. We have not tested any of the service installations and all interested parties should satisfy themselves as to their working order / suitability.
To be confirmed.
The rateable value is as outlined on the VOA website as at April 2010 is £19,750. Enquiries should be made to VOA on Tel: 0300 0501 501.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7504933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.