Office for saleSupreme Business Park Levenshulme Manchester
- Lease For Sale
- Administrative support
- 24-hour monitored CCTV
- Safe, Secure
- Serviced Facilities Available
- 24-hour Remote Controlled Access
Located just off Barlow Road, based in Supreme Business Park, this space is in a prime location and will suit businesses such as travel agents and insurance brokers,
The space advertised is on in heart of Business Park hence would be ideal for different uses.
Over 2000 sq Feet office space
Modern Office Fully Furnished with all equipment and internet.
Ready to Move in today.
• 24-hour Remote Controlled Access
• Administrative support
• 24-hour monitored CCTV
• Safe, Secure
• Serviced Facilities Available
• Ideal for Business Start Up or Established Business Looking to Reduce Costs
Rent: £1,500 Month
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 87. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Black Stone Estate Agents, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.