Commercial Property for sale88A, 90A And 88-90 Bispham Road, Southport, PR9
- Retail Premises with Self Contained Living Accommodation and Separate One Bedroom First Floor Flat.
- Double Fronted and Ground Floor Shop - Offered With Vacant Possession
- Substantial Further Living Accommodation To The Rear, With Three Bedrooms, Outbuilding and Gardens. Vacant Possession on Completion
- Self Contained 1 Bedroom First Floor Flat Above
- Rare Opportunity to Purchase Within Busy, Established & Local Retail Parade
Retail premises with self contained living accommodation and separate one bedroom first floor flat.
88-90 Bispham Road
Comprises of a double fronted, self contained retail unit with parking to the front and sold with vacant possession.
88A Bispham Road
Situated to the rear of the property this part comprises of an enclosed flagged and paved rear yard, providing access to a workshop with power and light, extending to just over 300 Sq Ft.
To the side of the workshop are established and well tended lawned gardens.
From the ground floor entrance there is a WC/cloakroom off, together with a fitted galley dining/kitchen, which in turn leads into the ground floor lounge area with multi fuel burning stove.
Stairs lead to the first floor which provide three well appointed bedrooms and family bathroom/WC.
This accommodation would be provided with vacant possession on completion but we estimate it could command in excess of £600 per calendar month, if it were let, post completion.
90A Bispham Road
A self contained one bedroom flat, with a dedicated entrance from the side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.