Warehouse for saleTrinity House Unit 4 Harcourt Street, Walkden, M28
11,703 sq. ft.
- 11,703 sq ft (1,087 sq m)
- Well located with good transport links
- Suitable for a variety of industrial users
- Part income producing
- External yard space
- Established industrial location
The subject property comprises a mix of accommodation including: a single storey, office and workshop premises used for storage and a modern industrial unit with a substantial yard.
The single storey property is of traditional construction with brick elevations and is currently utilised as predominately office space with some storage and distribution.
The modern industrial unit is split into a ground floor warehouse and first floor mezzanine. We understand the ground floor and yard area are currently rented to a car dealership on a 3 year lease paying a rental of £13,000 per annum plus VAT. The first floor which is accessed via a separate entrance is a substantial mezzanine currently utilised for storage.
Please note the occupying Tenant has separate access to their demise.
The unit is of modern construction and benefits from a steel portal frame, clad elevations, fluorescent strip lighting, gas heating and electric roller shutters.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-58186300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.